310 E Pioneer Ave.
Ph: (360) 249-4851
Fx: (360) 249-4971
Emergency: Dial 911
The Montesano Fire Department exists to enhance the quality of life of our community through effective and efficient services.
To anticipate and recognize the challenges in our community and to proactively meet those challenges.
The values of the Montesano Fire Department are:
- Honesty - establishing trust in our leadership, our political body, and between management, volunteers, and career staff.
- Integrity - maintaining high professional standards.
- Excellence - through training and application of training in deliverance of services.
- Compassion - doing the little things that elevate us above the average.
- Commitment - to our mission as well as to our city council, management, firefighters, and to our public.
- Self Discipline - exercising self discipline to minimize distractions and to enable us to focus on the tasks at hand.
- Diversity - embracing different ideas that promote positive change.
- Safety - promoting safety in all we undertake and to the public we serve.
- Emergency Medical Response - Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Ambulance Transport
- Hazardous Materials Initial Response
- Fire Prevention/Code Enforcement
- Non-Emergency Ambulance Transport
- Inter-Facility Ambulance Transport
- Community Service Programs
- Public Education